Always upgrade to the latest release of Tally.ERP 9 to enjoy greater business benefits. Move to the latest release using the easy in-product update facility.
The latest release brings to you a simple, secure, and swift way to view Tally.ERP 9 reports on the go using any device. Login to Tally portal in a web browser and get frequently used business reports from Tally.ERP 9 on demand.
This release also provides:
● For India : GST reports for Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh - You can now generate GSTR-1 , GSTR-3B , GST CMP-08 , and GST Annual Computation to help file GST returns for the periods before and after 1-Jan-2020.
● For UAE : New Invoice Format 2 to allow you to print VAT invoices (in English) as required by FTA. With this you can print:
o VAT summary section with the break-up of total invoice value
o A separate column for expenses which are apportioned to taxable value
● In the Export for e-Way Bill report, the exported e-Way Bills appeared under Invoice Ready for Export section. This issue is resolved. Now the exported e-Way Bills are appearing under Invoices Exported section.
● Provision to record transfer of Input Tax Credit from SGST to UTGST is now supported for Ladakh.
● The message that appeared in the calculator panel while navigating to the ledger display screen ( Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledger > Display > select any ledger) is now taken care of.
● Total Invoice Value appearing in GST Returns when transaction was booked in accounting voucher mode has been corrected.
● The crash which occurred in a particular case of opening or saving an accounting voucher is resolved.
'Release Notes for Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.6' has been shared with