If sale is made to SEZ unit, the transaction is treated as an export, and the manufacturer does not issue a commercial invoice in foreign currency. For export sales to SEZs, the following Nature of Removals can be used to record the invoice:
SEZ/Bond and SEZ/LUT are used for recording sales made without charging duty. SEZ/Rebate is used for recording sale made by charging duty.
Consider a company that sells 500 jute bags to SEZ unit.
To record sales transaction for exports to SEZs
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Select the excise sales voucher type and press Enter .
3. Enter Supplier invoice no. , if required.
4. Select the required Tax Unit . The Excise Book Name and the Rule 11 Serial No are captured by default.
5. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name . Enter the required details in Party Details screen.
6. Select SEZ/LUT in Nature of Removal .
7. Select a sales ledger where Set/Alter excise details? is not enabled.
Note: The manufacturer can select the Nature of Removal as SEZ/Bond incase the goods are being cleared under Bond. SEZ/Rebate can be selected to clear goods by charging Excise Duty.
9. Enable Set/Alter ARE Details? . Enter the details as required in the Form ARE Details sub-screen:
10. Press Enter to accept the screen and return to Voucher Creation screen.
The completed entry appears as shown below:
11. Press Enter to save.
To print Rule 11 Invoice
● Set Print ARE-2 to No i n the Voucher Printing screen.
The print preview appears as shown below:
To print Form A.R.E 2
1. Set Print ARE-2 to Yes .
2. Enable the other required options.
Form A.R.E. 2 appears as shown below:
'Sales to SEZs' has been shared with