The Related Party Transactions - Ledger Vouchers report displays all the Vouchers belonging to the selected Party.
On this page
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Related Party Transactions .
2. Select the required Related Party and press Enter .
The above Ledger Vouchers report displays the transaction details such as Voucher Type , Voucher No. , Transaction Value , Audit Status and Audit Note for the selected party.
The first section in the report displays the transaction with Reference Number and the second section displays the transaction carried out On Account .
● F1 : Detailed : Click F1 : Detailed or press Alt+F1 to view the detailed Ledger Vouchers report.
● F2: Period : Click F2 : Period or press F2 to change the period selected.
● F4: Ledger : Click F4 : Ledger or press F4 to select a different Party and displays the Ledger Vouchers report for the same.
● F8: Show Ledger : Click F8 : Show Ledger or press F8 to display the default Ledger Vouchers report for the selected Related Party along with the details of the Opening Balance , Current Total and Closing Balance .
● F9 : Audit : Click F9 : Audit or press Alt+F9 to audit the selected Vouchers. For more details on auditing refer Auditing for Related Party Vouchers .
Note: The F9: Audit button will be highlighted when one or more Vouchers is/are selected for auditing using the spacebar key.
● Ctrl+F10: Remove Audit : Click Ctrl+F10 : Remove Audit or press Ctrl+F10 to change the Audit Status for the selected Vouchers as Unaudited (blank).
● S : Set Manual Sampling : Click S : Set Manual Sampling or press Alt+S to mark the selected Vouchers (using spacebar) as sampled. The manual sampling method will get applied to all such Vouchers and they will appear under the sampled column on the dashboard.
● D : Delete Manual Sampling : Click D : Delete Manual Sampling or press Alt+D to delete the Manual sampling method already applied for the selected Vouchers (using the spacebar).
● I : Other Info : Click I : Other Info or press Alt+I to view the following details:
o Whether this Ledger is identified as Related Party also?
o Type of Enterprise if the Ledger is a Micro, Small or Medium Enterprise ?
o Details of Sampling Method applied if any.
● W : Working Note : Click W : Working Note or press Alt+W to specify the working note details at Company or Group or Ledger or Voucher level. The details provided in working note will be captured in Audit Working Paper along with the details of User Name , Working Note Date and Time , Status , Note etc.
● Ctrl+W: Audit Wkg Paper : To view the Audit Working Paper during Auditing, click Ctrl+W : Audit Wkg Paper or press Ctrl+W . The details displayed in Audit Working Paper will be relevant to report from where it is triggered.
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
● F12 : Range : Click F12 : Range or press Alt+F12 to use the Range Filter option to search the specific Vouchers from the list of Ledger Vouchers displayed.
● Ctrl+F12: Value: Click Ctrl+F12 : Value or press Ctrl+F12 to use the Value Filter option to search the specific Vouchers as per the specified user defined criteria.
Click F12 : Configure or press F12 to alter the default display for the above report.
● Show Narrations also : Set this option to Yes to display the Narration entered by the Client during the Voucher entry
● Show Audit Status : Set this option to Yes to display the Audit Status as selected by the Auditor during the Audit. This option is set to Yes by default.
● Show Audit Note : Set this option to Yes to display the Audit Note as entered by the Auditor during the Audit. This option is set to Yes by default.
● Show Client's Clarification : Set this option to Yes to display the Clarification Note entered by the Client for the Vouchers marked as Need Clarification by the Auditor.
● Show Date and Time : Set this option to Yes to view the audit Date & Time.
On enabling Show Date and Time option, the Related Party Transactions - Ledger Vouchers report appears as shown:
● Show Audited By : Set this option to Yes to view the person who has performed auditing on the Vouchers.
● Show Category : Set this option to Yes to view the category of clarification alongside the Vouchers.
● Show Category Of : Select the Audit Category and Vouchers marked for the chosen Category will be filtered for display.
● Show Priority : Set this option to Yes to view the Priority of the clarification required (High/Medium/Low).
● Show Clarification from : Set this option to Yes to view the user who has provided clarification, if any, for the Vouchers.
● Show Vouchers of Audit Status : Select the required Audit Status for Vouchers (from Altered, Audited, Clarified, Need Clarification, Unaudited, Under Observation, On Hold and Any) to filter and display the Vouchers for the selected Audit Status.
● Sorting Method : Select the required sorting method for the transactions from the list of Sorting Methods.