You can record the interstate transactions treated as deemed exports by selecting the nature of transaction Interstate Purchase Deemed Export .
This nature of transaction is provided for Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchase .
2. Enter Supplier invoice no. and Date .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the purchase ledger grouped under Purchase Accounts with the Nature of transaction set to Interstate Purchase Deemed Export .
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate .
6. Set the option Provide VAT details? to Yes . In the Statutory Details screen
● Select the Form to issue as shown below:
Note: The options in the above screen appear based on the State selected in the Company VAT Details screen.
● Enter the Form serial no. , Form no. and the Date of H Form .
● Press Enter to save.
The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.
'Interstate Purchase Deemed Export (VAT)' has been shared with