An Auditor’s Report is a statement consisting of the auditor’s opinion on the fairness of a legal entity’s financial statements. Tally.ERP 9’s Auditor’s Report comes with pre-filled but editable statements that are required to be made by auditors.
On this page
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit Documentation > Auditor's Report .
2. To edit the statements, press Enter . The Change Detail screen appears as shown below:
3. Press Enter or click Yes to Accept changes.
1. Click P : Print or press Alt+P . The Print Report screen appears as shown below:
2. Press Enter or click Yes to print the report.
Note: For print preview, click on I : With Preview or press Alt+I in the Print Report screen.
● A : Add Detail ( Alt+A ): To include any additional statement in the Auditor’s Report. Place the cursor on the statement, above which the statement being added has to appear.
o Press Alt+A . The Add Detail screen appears as shown:
o Enter the required details, and press Y or Enter to save the detail added.
Auditor's Report appears with the detail added above the selected statement:
● F : Report Type : Information on how to change the Report Type is already explained in this page.
● Ctrl+F9: Remove Detail : Press Ctrl+F9 or click Ctrl+F9 : Remove Detail to remove a particular detail in the Auditor’s Report .
● Ctrl+F10: Restore Default : Press Ctrl+F10 or click Ctrl+F10 : Restore Default to undo all changes made to the Auditor’s Report .
● F9: Inv Reports : Click on F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click on F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click on F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Statutory Audit reports.
'Auditor's Report (India)' has been shared with