You can create vouchers for the stock transferred as consignment sales outside the state by selecting the nature of transaction Interstate Consignment Transfer Outward .
This nature of transaction is provided for Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal.
To record an invoice for interstate consignment transfer outward
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter the Reference no.
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the sales ledger grouped under Sales Accounts with Nature of transaction set to Interstate Consignment Transfer Outward .
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate .
6. Set the option Provide VAT details? to Yes . In the Statutory Details screen,
o Select the Form to receive as shown below:
o Enter the Form serial no. , Form no. and Date .
o Press Enter to save.
The sales invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
'Interstate Consignment Transfer Outward (VAT)' has been shared with