You can save Form 2 return, overwrite it and, save as revised return.
On this page
In the Form 2 report, the provision to save the return is provided through F6: Save button.
● Go to Display > Statutory Reports > Excise Reports > Dealer > Form - 2 > F6: Save .
o If the Uncertain Transactions count is zero, the message appears as shown below:
o Click Yes to save the return. When the return is saved the button e-Return is activated to print Form 2 .
o If the Uncertain Transactions count is other than zero, the message appears as shown below:
o If the return has to be saved without solving exceptions, click Yes . To solve the exceptions first and then save the return click No . When the return is saved the button e-Return is activated to print Form 2 .
If any master or transaction is modified/added after saving the return, the values can be recomputed. The recomputed information can be:
● Overwritten on the Form 2 saved earlier.
● Saved as Revised Return .
To save the changes made in the saved return
1. Generate Form 2 report for the period for which the return was saved (for example, if the return was saved for the period 1-Apr-2014 to 30-Apr-2014, then view the report for the same period).
2. The message ‘ (The return values might have been changed, press F5 to recompute) ’ appears with a new section comprising details of:
● Modified Masters : If the duty ledger is not selected in invoice, this row will not show transaction count.
● Modified Vouchers : This row displays the total count of vouchers which are Created , Altered , Cancelled and Deleted . Press Enter to display the Summary of Modified Vouchers as shown below:
To view the list of transactions captured against each modification type
o Press Enter on the Created or Altered or Cancelled or Deleted vouchers row in which transaction count is displayed.
o Press Enter to display the voucher alteration screen.
3. To include the changes made into the report and recalculate the values, click F5: Recompute . Once the values are recomputed, the section displayed for modified masters and transactions will not appear.
On recomputing the values of modified transactions, the Form 2 report displays:
● Two buttons, F6: Overwrite and F7: Save as Revised if all exceptions are resolved and Uncertain Transactions count is zero.
● One button, F6: Overwrite if Uncertain Transactions count is not zero.
1. Click F6: Overwrite . The message appears as shown below:
2. Press Enter to accept and overwrite the data with modified details.
To save the recomputed valued as revised return without overwriting the information, click F7: Save as Revised button. This button appears only if the Uncertain Transactions count of Form 2 is zero.
1. Click F7: Save as Revised button. The message appears as shown below:
2. Press Enter to accept and save the revised return.
'Save, Recompute, Overwrite, Save Corrected Form 2 Return (Excise for Dealer)' has been shared with