This is a list of all purchase bills that are overdue as of a specified period.
● Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Exception Reports > Overdue Payables
● Date : The date of Invoice entry is displayed here.
● Ref No. : Invoice number is displayed here.
● Party’s Name : The name of party to whom bills are due as of a specified period is displayed here.
● Pending Amount : The amount which is pending/due as of a specified period is displayed here.
● Due on : The due date of payment of the amount is displayed.
● Overdue by days : According to the period specified, Overdue by days will be displayed. By default it will calculate overdue days from the date specified for ‘Due On’.
● Press F12:Configure in Overdue Payable screen :
For more details on F12:Configuration refer Overdue Receivables .
Your email with the article link has been sent.