You can record payment of arrears in a payment invoice using the Stat Payment button.
For example , ABC Company had to pay arrears of ₹ 3,360 towards service tax and ₹ 120 each towards Swachh Bharat cess and krishi kalyan cess.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F5: Payment .
2. Click S : Stat Payment .
o Select Service Tax as the Tax Type .
o Enter the Period from and To .
o Select Arrears in the Type of Payment .
o Press Enter to save.
3. Select bank ledger in the field Account .
4. Select the current liability ledger for service tax arrears under Particulars .
5. Enter the Amount as 3360.
6. Select the current liability ledger for swachh bharat cess arrears under Particulars .
7. Enter the Amount as 120.
8. Select the current liability ledger for krishi kalyan cess arrears under Particulars .
9. Enter the Amount as 120.
10. Enter the Bank Allocation details, as applicable.
11. Enter Narration , if required.
The payment invoice appears as shown below:
12. Press Enter to save.
'Arrears Payment (Service Tax)' has been shared with