To automate the allocation while making payments, you can create a voucher class by altering the existing voucher types.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Voucher Types > Alter.
2. Select Payment from the List of Voucher Types .
3. Enter Employee Payments in Name of Class .
4. Press Enter and the Voucher Type Class screen will appear as shown below:
5. Set Use Class for CostCentre/Employees based Bank Allocations to Yes and the option Allow Selection of option will be displayed
6. Select Both in Allow Selection of.
Note: When Use Class for CostCentre/Employees based Bank Allocations to Yes and if both Cost Centre and Employee are enabled, then only the second option Allow selection of will be displayed.
Based on the selection, filter of items will happen in cost centre allocation table during payment voucher entry.
7. Accept the Voucher Type Class screen.
8. Accept the Voucher Type Alteration screen.
'Create a Payment Voucher with Voucher Class for Employee Payments' has been shared with