You can record the payment of TCS collected to department in a payment invoice using the Stat Payment button.
For example , on 05-05-2015, Sujatha Timber Company paid TCS to the government.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F5: Payment
2. Click S : Stat Payment button.
3. Select TCS as the Tax Type .
4. Enter the Period From and To dates.
5. Enter the Collected Till Date .
6. Select the Section from the List of Section .
7. Select the Nature of Good(s) .
8. Select the Collectee Status .
9. Select the Residential Status .
10. Select either bank or cash ledger in the Cash/Bank field.
11. Press Enter .
12. Enter Narration , if required. The Payment invoice will be automatically filled with the relevant details, as shown below:
13. Press Enter to save the invoice.
'Recording Payment Transaction (TCS)' has been shared with