Pending Sales Order Summary report displays the list of all those Sales Orders which were received during the Audit Year but were not completed either partially or completely.
On this page
Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Pending Documents > Sales Order .
This report includes:
● Particulars : Displays the Party Names who raised the pending Sales Orders during the Audit Year.
● Orders : Displays the total number of Pending Sales Orders for each Party.
● Value : Displays the total Value of the Orders pending for each Party.
The auditor can press Enter on the required party name to view the Pending Sales Orders details for the selected party.
● W : Working Note : Click W : Working Note or press Alt+W to specify the working note details at Company or Group or Ledger or Voucher level. The details provided in working note will be captured in Audit Working Paper along with the details of User Name , Working Note Date and Time , Status , Note and so on.
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
'Pending Sales Order Summary (India)' has been shared with