The Periodic Ledger Monthly Summary provides the monthly details of Payments or Receipts for the selected Ledger. This report also displays the total number of Ledger Vouchers for each month along with the variance as compared to the Ledger Vouchers in the previous year during the same month.
On this page
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Period Payments and Receipts .
2. Select the require Ledger and press Enter .
The auditor can press Enter on any of the month to view the respective Ledger Vouchers report.
● F4: Ledger : Click F4 : Ledger or press F4 to view the monthly summary for any other Ledger.
● F5 : Quarterly : Click F5 : Quarterly or press Alt+F5 to view monthly or summarized quarterly figures.
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports: Click F10: Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
'Periodic Ledger Monthly Summary (India)' has been shared with