You can record the payment of service tax, swachh bharat cess and krishi kalyan cess to the department in the payment invoice using the Stat Payment button.
On 30-06-2016, AtoZ Company paid ₹ 2,800 as service tax, ₹ 100 as Swachh Bharat cess, and ₹ 100 as Krishi Kalyan cess to the department from their State Bank of India account.
To record the payment transaction
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F5: Payment .
2. Click S : Stat Payment .
o Select Service Tax as the Tax Type .
o Enter the Period from and To .
o Select Regular in the Type of Payment .
o Press Enter to save.
3. Select State Bank of India in the field Account .
4. Select the service tax ledger under Particulars .
5. Enter the Amount as 2,800.
6. Select the Swachh Bharat cess ledger.
7. Enter the Amount as 100.
8. Select the Krishi Kalyan cess ledger.
9. Enter the Amount as 100.
10. Enter the Bank Allocation details, as applicable.
11. Enter Narration , if required.
12. Press Enter to save.
Note: The Swachh Bharat cess payment can be entered independent of the service tax payment. To do this, record a journal voucher for payment using only the Swachh Bharat cess ledger.
'Recording Regular Payment (Service Tax)' has been shared with