The Periodic Payments and Receipts provides the list of recurring ledger vouchers based on the ledgers identified by the users. This report also provides the comparison of ledgers vouchers with previous years vouchers to analyze the deviations, if any. This report provides details of total amount spent or received along with the total number of vouchers during each year. It also provides the details of the amount and voucher variance which can be used to carry on the further investigations.
On this page
View the Periodic Payments and Receipts
Button options in the Periodic Payments and Receipts report
Go to Gateway of Tally > Analysis & Verification > Data Analysis > Period Payments and Receipts .
This report provides details of total amount spent or received along with the total number of vouchers during each year. It also provides the details of the amount and voucher variance which can be used to carry on the further investigations.
● F4: Group : Click F4 : Group or press F4 to filter the Periodic Payments and Receipts belonging to the selected Group.
● F8: Show Ledger : Place the cursor on the required Ledger and click F8 : Show Ledger or press F8 to view the Ledger Vouchers report for that ledger.
● Ctrl+F9: Master Config : Click Ctrl+F9 : Master Config or press Ctrl+F9 to identify the Related Parties , Periodic Ledgers and apply Sampling methods for analysis.
● W : Working Note : Click W : Working Note or press Alt+W to specify the working note details at Company or Group or Ledger level. The details provided in working note will be captured in Working Paper along with the details of User Name, Working Note Date and Time, Status, Note and so on.
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports.
● F10 : Analysis Reports : Click F10 : Analysis Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Analysis Reports.
Click F12 : Configure or press F12 to change the default display for the above report.
● Show Name of Group : Set this option to No to hide the name of the immediate Group/Subgroup.
● Show ledgers with Variance : User can choose to view only those ledgers that fulfill.
● Variance Type : The user can choose to view the variance based on amounts, or percentages.
● Range : The user can choose to view ledgers with variance equal to, greater than, or lesser than a specific value:
The value has to be specified in the next field:
● Appearance of Names : Select the required Display Name for the Periodic Ledgers.
● Scale Factor for Values : Select the required scale factor from the list to display the amount in the respective denomination.
The user can press Enter on any of the Ledgers to view the Periodic Ledger Monthly Summary report.
'Periodic Payments and Receipts (International)' has been shared with