On migration, the following details from masters of the earlier version of Tally.ERP 9 are migrated:
● Service Categories that have been used in the company
● TDS Nature of Payments and Deductee Type
● TCS Nature of Goods and Collectee Type
● Excise Voucher Types and Duty Heads
● All configurations done for service tax and TDS
Note: The categories, natures of payments, natures of goods that have not been used by the company in the earlier version, have to be created, if required, in the future.
Statutory details have to be configured in VAT and Excise masters to record transactions, and generate returns in the new and simplified experience.
All the transactions recorded before migration will be retained. You will be able to view these details in the new experience, and edit this information in the alteration mode of the transactions.
Note: The VAT classifications that were selected in the earlier version will be ignored, and the system will infer the nature of transaction and rates based on the rules set in the master.
Your email with the article link has been sent.