You can create a ledger for accounting the services rendered, under Sales Accounts group.
To create the service sales ledger
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledgers > Create .
2. Enter the ledger Name .
3. Select Sales Accounts as the group name in the field Under .
4. Set Inventory values are affected? to No .
5. Set the Rounding Method , if required.
6. Set the option Is Service Tax Applicable? to Applicable .
7. Set the option Set/alter service tax details? to Yes .
● Enter a Name of the service category, if required.
● Enter the rate of Service tax .
● Enter rate of Education cess , if required
● Enter rate of Secondary education cess , if required.
● Enter the rate of Swachh Bharat cess .
● Enter the rate of Krishi Kalyan cess .
● Press Ctrl+A to save.
The Ledger Creation screen appears as shown below:
8. Press Enter to save.
'Creating Service Sales Ledger (Service Tax)' has been shared with