Note Numbers can be assigned to Schedule VI Groups in Tally.ERP 9.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Financial Statements > Balance Sheet .
2. Click F8 : Note No. or press F8 .
3. To configure the printing of Schedule VI Groups with Zero balance , set Print Even Zero Balance to Yes against the appropriate Groups.
4. Enter the appropriate Note Numbers for the Schedule VI Groups having balance under Balance column.
5. Press Enter or Y to Accept the Note Numbers . The Schedule-VI Balance Sheet updated with the Note Numbers appears as shown:
Notes to Note Summary can be entered in the Note Number Configuration using the N : Notes button available in the Note Number Configuration screen. The same will be displayed in the Note Number Configuration report under Notes to Note Summary.
'Configure Note Number for Balance Sheet (India)' has been shared with