T ally.ERP 9's Accounting Standards Checklist displays all the Accounting Standards (AS) listed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). This report helps the auditors/articles in marking the Accounting Standards applicable and their respective status of compliance for a company, along with Remarks.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit Documentation > Accounting Standards .
The auditor can mark the relevant Accounting Standards by setting the Applicable and Complied columns with Yes/No.
The completed Accounting Standards Checklist is displayed as shown below:
Note: The option None can be used by an auditor/article when he decides to leave a particular Accounting Standard as blank for further clarification or to resume the update of checklist later.
The Accounting Standards is also provided for Clients under Audit & Compliance Info menu from where the users can mark the applicable Accounting Standards.
The Accounting Standards can be printed by the auditor(s)/article(s) while conducting the audit for reference.
● Press Alt+P in the Accounting Standards screen.
● In the Accounting Standards Printing screen press Enter or click Yes to print the Accounting Standards.
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
'Accounting Standards (India)' has been shared with