Material Movement Register displays the details of Movement of Material (Raw Materials and Finished Goods) of Job Orders.
Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Job Work Out Reports > Job Work Register > Material Movement Register .
● Order Number : This column displays the Job Order number towards which the material movement (Out/In) is captured.
● Delivery Challan Number : This column displays the voucher number of the Material out voucher through which the materials are transferred towards the Job Order.
● Date of Dispatch : Displays the date on which the materials are transferred/dispatched for the Job Order.
● Description of Goods dispatched : Displays the description/Name of the stock items dispatched for the Job Order
● Quantity Dispatched to Job Worker : Displays the Quantity of each goods dispatched.
● Name and Address of Job Worker : This column displays the Name of the Job worker on whom the order is raised.
● Nature of Processing Required : This column displays the Nature of Processing required. Nature of Processing details will be captured form the Party Details of Material out voucher.
● Goods Received from Job Worker : This column displays the goods (Finished Goods/Scrap/By-Products/Co- Products) received from the Job Worker
● Quantity Received form Job Worker : This column displays the Quantity of Finished Goods received.
● Job Worker's Delivery Challan No. and Date : This column displays the Job worker's Delivery Challan Number and Date entered in the Material In Voucher.
● Factory GRN/GRRNo. and Date : This column will display the Voucher Number and date of Material In voucher through which the material receipts are accounted.
● Shortages if any : This column displays the details of Shortages in the process of Manufacture, if any.
● Wastage/Scrap at the end of Job worker : This column displays the quantity of wastage and scrap produced during the manufacture of Finished Goods.
● Duty Paid on Shortages/Scrap/Wastage : This column displays the details of Duty paid on the Shortage/ scrap/Wastage
● Remarks : To enter the remark as the Job Order is closed.
'Material Movement Register Report (Job Work Out)' has been shared with