If the company name is not required during cheque printing, you can disable it in cheque printing configuration.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info > Ledgers > Alter .
2. Select the bank ledger from the List of Ledgers .
3. Enable Provide bank details? to open the Bank Details page.
4. Set Alter Cheque Printing Configuration? to Yes , to view the Cheque Format Selection page.
5. Select the required format from the List of Cheque Formats , to view the Cheque Dimensions page.
6. Set Print Company Name on Cheque? to No . The Cheque Dimensions page appears as shown below:
7. Press Ctrl+A to accept.
Now, the company name will not appear on the cheque during printing.
'Disable Company Name While Printing Cheque' has been shared with