If the company name is not required during cheque printing, you can disable it in cheque printing configuration.
To disable the company name during cheque printing
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info > Ledgers > Alter .
2. Select the bank ledger from the List of Ledgers .
3. Enable Provide bank details? to open the Bank Details page.
4. Set Alter Cheque Printing Configuration? to Yes , to view the Cheque Format Selection page.
5. Select the required format from the List of Cheque Formats , to view the Cheque Dimensions page.
6. Set Print Company Name on Cheque? to No . The Cheque Dimensions page appears as shown below:
7. Press Ctrl+A to accept.
Now, the company name will not appear on the cheque during printing.
'Disabling company name during cheque printing' has been shared with