Tally.ERP 9 lets you track those bills which are not received, but good for those bills have been received.
On this page
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Pending Documents > Goods Received but Bills not Received .
2. Select the require party and press Enter .
The Pending Purchase Bills report for the selected Party displays all the Receipt Notes for which the Bills are not received.
● Date : Displays the date of entry of Receipt Note.
● Tracking Number : Displays the Tracking Number as entered in the Receipt Note.
● Ordered Quantity : Displays the ordered Quantity of each Stock Item as mentioned in each Purchase Order.
● Pending Quantity : Displays the balance Quantity of each Stock Item.
● Rate : Displays the rate for each Stock Item.
● Due On : Displays the due date as mentioned in the Purchase Order for the delivery of the Stock items. The Due Date can be different for each Stock Item.
● Value : Displays the cumulative value (total Amount) of the Pending Stock Items for each Purchase Order.
● Audit Status : Displays the Audit Status selected by the Auditor.
● Audit Note : Displays the Audit Note entered by the Auditor.
Note: The details for the Ordered Quantity , Pending Quantity , Rate and Due on dates will be displayed only in the detailed mode.
● F1 : Detailed : Click F1 : Detailed button or press Alt+F1 to view the detailed Pending Purchase Bills report including the Stock Item details such as Ordered Quantity , Pending Quantity , Rate and Due on dates .
● F2: Period : Click F2 : Period or press F2 to change the period to view the pending Purchase Bills during the selected period.
● F5: Ledger : Click F5 : Ledger or press on F5 to change the selected party to view the Pending Purchase Bills for the selected Party.
● F8: Show Ledger : Click F8 : Show Ledger or press F8 to display the Ledger Vouchers report for the selected Ledger.
● F9 : Audit : Click F9 : Audit or press Alt+F9 to Audit the selected Vouchers. For more details on Auditing refer Auditing of Vouchers .
Note: The F9 : Audit button will be highlighted when one or more Vouchers are selected for Auditing using Spacebar .
● Ctrl+F10: Remove Audit : Click Ctrl+F10: Remove Audit or press Ctrl+F10 to change the Audit Status for the selected Vouchers as Unaudited (blank).
● W : Working Note : Click W : Working Note or press Alt+W to specify the working note details at Company or Group or Ledger or Voucher level. The details provided in working note will be captured in Audit Working Paper along with the details of User Name , Working Note Date and Time , Status , Note and so on.
● Ctrl+W: Audit Wkg Paper : To view the Audit Working Paper during Auditing, click Ctrl+W : Audit Wkg Paper or press Ctrl+W . The details displayed in Audit Working Paper will be relevant to report from where it is triggered.
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
Click F12 : Configure or press F12 to modify the default display for the above report.
● Show Outstanding Purchase Orders : Set this option to Yes to view the Purchase Orders which are pending even after the due date.
● Show Cleared Purchase Orders : Set this option to Yes to view the Cleared Purchase Orders for the selected Party.
● Show Goods received but Orders not sent : Set this option to Yes to view the display the Orders for which Receipt Note is entered but Bills are not received.
● Show Batch Details : Set this option to Yes to display the Batch details for Items.
● Show Location Details : Set this option to Yes to display the Location/Godown details for Items.
● Show Forex Transactions : Set this option to Yes to display only the orders involving the multi-currency.
● Show using Alternate Units : Set this option to Yes to display the order details in Alternate Unit of Measurement defined for the Stock Item.
● Show Tail Units of Compound Units : Set this option to Yes to display the order details in Tale unit of compound units defined for the Stock Item.
● Appearance of Stock Items : Select the appropriate Display Name Style from the list for stock Items.