On Receipt of service bill from the Job Worker, Principal Manufacturer will make the payment towards bill received.
For example, On 8-1-2011, ABC Company made payment of Rs. 42,000 through cheque to Mega Manufacturer towards the Job Work bill - 4587/10-11.
To record the Transaction in Payment Voucher
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F5: Payment
2. Enter the Date as 8-1-2011.
3. In Debit field select Mega Manufacturer ledger to whom the payment is made.
4. In Debit Amount field enter Rs. 42,000.
5. In Bill-wise details screen select the bill towards which the payment is made.
6. In Credit field select the Bank/Cash ledger depending on the mode of payment. Amount will be displayed automatically.
7. In Bank Allocation screen enter the Cheque Number through which the payment is made.
The completed Payment Voucher appears as shown:
8. Press Enter to save
'Recording Payment to Job Worker' has been shared with