You can record interstate sales selecting the nature of transaction Sales Transfer of Right to Use - Exempt .
This nature of transaction is provided for Bihar and Kerala.
To record an invoice for transfer of right to use on sales
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter the Reference no. .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the sales ledger grouped under Sales Accounts with the Nature of transaction set to Sales Transfer of Right to Use - Exempt , and predefined with the applicable tax rate.
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate . The sales invoice appears as shown below:
6. Press Enter to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.
'Sales Transfer of Right to Use - Exempt (VAT)' has been shared with