To use Audit & Compliance features remotely from anywhere, the auditor should get authenticated to obtain the Auditors’ Edition License.
The client should authorise the Auditor to perform Audit remotely for the given company. (For more information, see Authorising Tally.NET Auditors ).
Or else, the main auditor should have delegate the authorised company to the article.(For more information, see Company Delegation for Auditing ).
1. Start Tally.ERP 9.
2. Press Alt+F1 to Shut any company that is open.
3. Press Login as Remote User .
4. Enter the BAP user name and Password in the Name of User and Password fields respectively.
5. Remote Company screen appears displaying the companies connected to Tally.NET Server for different clients which are available for remote audit.
6. Press Enter to start the company.
7. Press on Audit & Compliance menu.
8. Select the options from Statutory Audit to use the required tool remotely.
Note: The Remote Auditing will work even in Educational version of Tally.ERP 9.
'Audit Remotely (Anywhere) (India)' has been shared with