Cost can be allocated to projects when recording a sales entry.
To allocate costs in a sales transaction
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > Click F8: Sales .
2. Enter the D ate and R eference .
3. Select the Customer ledger.
4. Enter the Debit amount.
5. Select the Sales ledger from the List of Ledger Accounts .
6. Select the Cost Centre and enter the Amount .
7. Press Enter .
8. Enter Narration , if required.
The Accounting Voucher Creation screen appears as shown below:
9. Enter Narration , if required.
10. Press Enter to save the transaction.
Note: When sales is created as Item Invoice , this details is available under Cost of Sales in the Job Work Analysis - Consumption report .
Your email with the article link has been sent.