The Expat reports provide comprehensive information about foreign nationals who are employed (as both regular as well as contract employees) on short/long work assignments in your company. It displays all the relevant information such as Passport/Visa/Contract Expiry dates along with the date of joining with respective Passport/Visa numbers and so on, both at an individual employee level as well as at the group level.
On this page
This report provides all the relevant information about the Passport of an Employee such as Passport number, Country of Issue, Passport Expiry date and other details such as the Employee’s date of joining the organization and the contact information of the employee in the form of e-mail address.
● Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Payroll Reports > Expat Reports > Passport Expiry.
Individual Employee/Group Employee passport expiry details can be obtained by clicking/selecting Ctrl+F7: Employee Filters on the button bar. On selecting this, a list displays prompting you to select either an employee or their groups.
● F5: Employee-wise : Click on F5: Employee-wise or press F5 to view the Passport Expiry details individually for Employees or toggle to view the report based on the Category.
● CTRL+F7: Employee Filter : Click on CTRL+F7: Employee Filte r or press CTRL+F7 keys to filter and view the report for the selected Employees.
● F12: Configure : Click on F12: Configure button or press F12 key to change the default configuration as shown:
Note: The Configuration screen in Expat Reports i.e. for Passport Expiry, Visa Expiry and Contract Expiry is the same as shown above.
o Show All Employees : Set this field to Yes to view all the employee passport details.
o Show Employee Number : Set this field to Yes to display the Employee Number in the report.
o Appearance of Names : Select the N ame style from the list.
o Sorting Method : Select the Sorting Method from the list. You can sort the employee details based on the Alphabetical increasing or decreasing, Employee Number and Passport Expiry date in ascending or descending order.
o Show Employee Email ID : Set this to Yes to view the Email ID.
Note: On setting Show All Employees to Yes , Tally displays details of all the employee, including expired and valid passport details.
This report is similar to Passport Expiry Report and provides all the relevant information related to Employee such as Visa Number, Visa Expiry Date, and other details such as Employee’s date of joining the Organization and his/her contact details.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Payroll Reports > Expat Reports > Visa Expiry .
2. Select F2: Period to view the Visa expiry details of all the employees during the specified period.
3. Click Ctrl+ F7: Employee Filters to view individual Employee/Group Employee Visa expiry details. On selecting this, a list displays prompting you to select either an employee or their groups.
4. Click F5: Employee Wise to view the Visa Expiry details individually for Employees or toggle to view the report based on the Category.
Note: The F12: Configure and other buttons in the Visa Expiry screen are similar to Passport Expiry report.
This report provides useful information regarding the Contractual Employees. i.e., All the relevant information about the Contract Employee viz., Work Permit Number, Contract Start and Expiry Date along with some additional details such as Employee’s date of joining the Organization and Email address are captured and displayed.
1. Select F2: Period to view all details of the report.
2. Click Ctrl+F7: Employee Filters to view the details of an individual employee or group.
3. Click F5: Employee wise to view the Employee Contract Expiry details individually.
Note: The F12: Configure and buttons in the Contract Expiry screen are similar to Passport Expiry report.
'Expat Reports for Passport Expiry, Visa Expiry, Contract Expiry (Payroll)' has been shared with