The Schedule VI Configuration report provides an elaborate picture of the Schedule VI Heads to which Tally Groups have been mapped by Tally.ERP 9.
On this page
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Financial Statements > Balance Sheet .
2. Click F9: Master Config or press Alt+F9 . The Schedule VI Master Configuration report appears:
Groups that have been automatically classified under Schedule VI Heads by Tally.ERP 9 can be reclassified by the user under different Schedule VI Heads. Groups that haven't been reclassified will have Schedule VI Grouping details in red; Groups that have been reclassified will have Schedule VI Grouping details in blue.
For more information, see Schedule VI Rule Configuration .
● F1: Detailed : Click F1 : Detailed ore press Alt+F1 to view a detailed Schedule VI Master Configuration report:
● F4: Group : Click F4 : Group or press F4 to view the Schedule VI Master Configuration for a specific Group.
● F5: Led-wise : Click F5 : Led-wise or press F5 to view the Schedule VI Master Configuration for every Ledger.
● Ctrl+F10 : Restore Def. : Click on Ctrl+F10 : Restore Def. or press Ctrl+F10 to undo any reclassifications done to the Tally Groups.
● C : Multi Classify : Select multiple Groups using Spacebar and click C : Multi Classify or press Alt+C to set their Schedule VI Rule Configuration .
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
● Ctrl+F9: Rename Heads : Click on Ctrl+F9 : Rename Heads or press Ctrl+F9 . The Configuration Schedule VI Heads report appears:
The report provides details of Schedule VI Heads and their names as displayed in the Schedule-VI Balance Sheet.
o Click on F1 : Condensed or press Alt+F1 to view a condensed version of the report.
o Click on R : Rename Head or press Alt+R to Rename Schedule VI Heads .
o Select a Schedule VI Head using Spacebar and click on Ctrl+F10 : Restore Name or press Ctrl+F10 to undo any changes made to it.
o Click on F12 : Configure to change the default view of the report:
o Set the option Show Only Renamed Heads? to Yes to view only those Schedule VI Heads for which Display Names have been changed.
● Ctrl+B: Bifurcate Value : Click on Ctrl+B : Bifurcate Value or press Ctr+B to view the Bifurcate Value Classification report as shown below:
To know more about Bifurcating Balances, see Schedule VI Rule Configuration .
o Click on F12: Configure or press F12 to change the view of Bifurcate Value Classification report as shown below:
o Appearance of Names : Set the Display Name Style for the report.
o Expand all levels in Detailed Format : Set this option to Yes to view a detailed Bifurcate Value Classification Report.
o Show Closing Balance : Set this option to Yes to view the Closing Balances of the Groups displayed.
Click F12: Configure or press F12 to change the default view of the Schedule VI Configuration report:
● Appearance of Names : Set the Display Name Style for the report.
● Sorting Method : Select the required sorting method -Alphabetical or Default, from the list of Sorting Methods.
● Expand all levels in Detailed Format : Set this option to Yes to view a detailed Schedule VI Master Configuration Report
● Show Closing Balance : Set this option to Yes to view the Closing Balances of the Groups displayed.