A sales voucher type should be modified to create a PoS voucher type. To create a POS invoice voucher type with voucher class, you can create a new POS invoice Voucher Type or alter an existing Sales voucher type.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Info. > Voucher Types > Create to view the Voucher Type Creation screen.
2. Enter POS Invoice as the Name .
3. Set Sales as the Type of Voucher .
4. Set the Method of Voucher Numbering as Automatic .
5. Set Use for POS Invoicing? to Yes .
Note: The Use for POS Invoicing? option will appear only when the Default Tax Unit is set to Not Applicable .
6. Enter Print Message 1 and Print Message 2 , as required. You can enter any custom messages (such as "Thank You" or "Visit Again"), which will be printed at the bottom of the POS invoice .
7. Enter the Default Print Title , as required.
8. Press Enter to skip the Name of Class .
The Voucher Type Creation screen appears as shown below:
9. Press Enter to save.
You have now created a POS invoice without voucher class.
'Creating a POS Voucher Type' has been shared with