The new report will compare the Highest Value transactions for each Ledger Vouchers to the Second Highest Value and displays the Relative Size Factor which can lead into further investigation to correct the above mistakes.
On this page
View Relative Size Factor (RSF) report
Button options in the Relative Size Factor report
Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Relative Size Factor (RSF) .
The Relative Size Factor report displays the Ledger wise RSF value as shown above. The Auditor can drill down from the above report to view the details of the ledger v ouchers where the details of the Relative Size Factor computation can be viewed.
The configured Relative Size Factor report is displayed as shown:
The Relative Size Factor report displays the Ledger wise Highest , Average and RSF Value along with the count of vouchers as shown above. The Auditor can drill down from the above report to view the details of the ledger vouchers where the details of the Relative Size Factor computation can be viewed.
Note: Average Value will be calculated by considering the total of the ledger divided by the number of transactions of that ledger.
● F2: Period : Click F2 : Period or press F2 to view the Relative Size Factor report for any required period.
● F4: Group : Click F4 : Group or press F4 to filter the view the Relative Size Factor report for the selected Group.
● F8: Show Ledger : Click F8 : Show Ledger or press F8 to display the ledger vouchers report for the selected Ledger.
● F9 : Audit : Click F9 : Audit or press Alt+F9 to audit the selected Vouchers. The process of Auditing is similar to Verification of Vouchers report.
Note: The F9 : Audit button will be highlighted only when one or more Vouchers are selected for auditing using Spacebar .
● Ctrl+F10: Remove Audit : Click Ctrl+F10 : Remove Audit or press Ctrl+F10 to change the Audit Status for the selected Vouchers as Unaudited (blank).
● W : Working Note : Click W : Working Note or press Alt+W to specify the working note details at Company or Group or Ledger or Voucher level. The details provided in working note will be captured in Audit Working Paper along with the details of User Name , Working Note Date and Time , Status , Note and so on.
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
● F 12 : Range : Click F12 : Range or press Alt+F12 to use the Range Filter option to search the specific Vouchers from the list of Ledger Vouchers displayed.
● Ctrl+F12: Value : Click Ctrl+F12 : Value or press Ctrl+F12 to filter the Vouchers and calculate the balances as per the specified conditions.
Click F12 : Configure or press F12 to change the default display for the above report.
● Show RSF greater than : Specify the value to view the report for RSF greater than mentioned in this field.
Note: In the above screen, all the Vouchers where total amount is greater than 1000 will be displayed in the report once the configuration is saved.
● Show RSF Values for Opposite Behaviour : Set this option to Yes to view the RSF for transactions having either Debit or Credit balance also.
● Show Name of Group : Set this option to Yes to display the name of the immediate Group/Subgroup.
● Show Primary Group : Set this option to Yes to display the name of the Primary Group.
● Show Highest Value : Set this option to Yes to display the Highest Value Transaction for each Ledger.
● Show Average Value : Set this option to Yes to display the Average Value Transaction for each Ledger.
● Show Number of Vouchers : Set this option to Yes to display the count of the vouchers for each Ledger.
● Appearance of Names : Select the required Display Name for the Ledgers.
● Sorting Method : Select the required sorting methods from RSF values increasing/decreasing, alphabetical increasing/decreasing or default method.