The Salary/Wages Payments report provides the details of the expenses booked by the Client as Salaries/Wages paid to the Employees along with the Head Count details for each month.
On this page
Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Salary/Wages Payments .
The above report displays the Month wise details of the Head Count ( Opening Balance , Newly Joined , Resigned / Retired , Closing Balance ) and Salary Details ( Earnings , Deductions and Nett Salary ). The Auditor can press Enter from the Head Count details to view the Head Count Details report or press Enter from Earnings , Deductions and Nett Salary sections to view the Salary/Wages Payments Monthly Summary .
● Ctrl+W: Audit Wkg Paper : To view the Audit Working Paper during Auditing, click on Ctrl+W : Audit Wkg Paper or press Ctrl+W . The details displayed in Audit Working Paper will be relevant to report from where it is triggered.
● F9: Inv Reports : Click on F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click on F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click on F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
● Ctrl+F12: Value : Click on Ctrl+F12 : Value or press Ctrl+F12 to use the Value Filter option to search the specific Vouchers as per the specified user defined criteria.
Click on F12 : Configure or press F12 to change the default display for the above report.
● Show Head Count : Set this option to No , to hide the Head Count Details. This option is set to Yes by default.
● Show Earnings and Deductions Breakup : Set this option to Yes to view the breakup of Earnings and Deductions components.
Note: This option can be enabled only when the option Show Head Count is set to No .
● Show Salary Paid & Balance Amount : Set this option to Yes to view the amount of actual Salary Paid and remaining Balance if any.
'Salary/Wages Payments (India)' has been shared with