You can create vouchers for the stock received as consignment purchases by selecting the nature of transaction Consignment Transfer Inward .
This nature of transaction is provided for Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal.
To record an invoice for consignment transfer inward
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchase .
2. Enter the Supplier invoice no. and Date .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the purchase ledger grouped under Purchase Accounts with the Nature of transaction set to Consignment Transfer Inward .
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate .
6. Set the option Provide VAT details? to Yes . In the Statutory Details screen
o Select the Form to issue as shown below:
Note: The options in the above screen appear based on the State selected in the Company VAT Details screen.
o Enter the Form serial no. , Form no. and the Date of F Form .
o Press Enter to save and return to the purchase invoice.
The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.
'Consignment Transfer Inward (VAT)' has been shared with