You can send reminder letters to your customers from Tally.ERP 9 with the details of amounts outstanding against them, as recorded in your books of accounts. A reminder letter gives all details of the transactions, due dates, and the amount.
Reminder Letters in Tally.ERP 9 can be modified according to the preference of the user. The title of the subject, the first and the second paragraph of the letter, and the sign-off style can be changed.
On this page
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F12: Configure > Printing .
2. Select Reminder Letters option from the Printing menu, and make the required changes.
The Reminder Letter Printing Configuration screen appears as shown below :
3. Press Enter to save.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statement of Accounts > Outstandings > Ledger .
2. Select the required ledger, and press Enter .
3. Press Alt+P from the Ledger Outstandings screen.
4. Set Print Reminder Letter to Yes , as shown below:
5. Press Enter , and in the Company Ageing Alteration screen, specify the ageing period.
6. Press Ctrl+A to accept.
A sample of the printed reminder letter is shown below:
You can also print reminder letters from the Multi Account Printing menu.
Go to Gateway of Tally > Multi-Account Printing > Outstanding Statements > Ledgers > Group of Accounts .
'Configuring and Printing Reminder Letters' has been shared with