GST classifies some services as reverse chargeable, and the buyer is liable to pay tax. When you record sales of such services, you can view the tax liability of the buyer in the invoice. These sales transactions are captured in the B2B invoices section of the GSTR-1 report.
On this page
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledgers > Alter > select the sales ledger.
2. GST applicability.
o Is GST Applicable? - Applicable .
o Set/alter GST details? - Yes .
3. GST Details.
o Press F12: Configure and set Enable reverse charge calculation? to Yes .
o Taxability - Taxable .
o Is reverse charge applicable? - Yes .
o Enter the GST rates.
Note: If you create a reverse chargeable service as a stock item, set the option Is reverse charge applicable? to Yes in the GST Details screen.
4. Accept the ledger.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Select the party name.
3. Select the sales ledger enabled for reverse charge.
o Click A : Tax Analysis to view the tax liability of the buyer under reverse charge.
o Press Esc to go back to the sales invoice.
4. Save the invoice.
If you have created services as stock items, record the transaction in item invoice mode by selecting the stock item.
A printed accounting invoice is shown below. Tax amount is shown with the indication that it is subject to reverse charge.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > GST > GSTR-1 .
2. Press Enter on B2B Invoices . The Voucher Register displays the reverse charge liability of buyer.
'How to Record Outward Supply | GST Reverse Charge' has been shared with