The Ledger Vouchers report for the Relative Size Factor (RSF) report displays the Vouchers for the selected Ledger along with the RSF computation details.
On this page
View RSF - Ledger Vouchers report
Button options in RSF - Ledger Vouchers report
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Relative Size Factor (RSF) .
2. Select the required Ledger and press Enter .
The Ledger Vouchers screen displays all the transactions for the respective Ledger. The highest and second highest transaction values are shown in blue colour for clear identification.
The Computation for the Relative Size Factor (RSF) is also shown on top of the screen.
● F1 : Detailed : Click F1 : Detailed or press Alt+F1 to view the detailed Ledger Vouchers report.
● F2: Period : Click F2 : Period or press F2 to change the period selected.
● F4: Ledger : Click F4 : Ledger or press F4 to select a different Ledger and display the RSF Ledger Vouchers report for the selected Ledger.
● F8: Show Ledger : Click F8 : Show Ledger or press F8 to view the ledger vouchers report for the selected Ledger.
● F9 : Audit : Click F9 : Audit or press Alt+F9 to audit the selected Vouchers. The process of Auditing is similar to Verification of Vouchers report.
Note: The F9 : Audit button will be highlighted only when one or more Vouchers are selected for auditing using Spacebar .
● Ctrl+F10: Remove Audit : Click Ctrl+F10 : Remove Audit or press Ctrl+F10 to change the Audit Status for the selected Vouchers as Unaudited (blank).
● I : Other Info : Click I : Other Info or press Alt+I to view the other Ledger Information like if its an MSME , is a Related Party and the details of the Sampling Method applied.
● S : Set Manual Sampling : Click S : Set Manual Sampling or press Alt+S to mark the selected Vouchers (using spacebar) as sampled. The manual sampling method will get applied to all such Vouchers and they will appear under the sampled column on the dashboard.
● D : Delete Manual Sampling : Click D : Delete Manual Sampling or press Alt+D to delete the Manual sampling method already applied for the selected Vouchers (using the spacebar).
● W : Working Note : Click W : Working Note or press Alt+W to specify the working note details at Company or Group or Ledger or Voucher level. The details provided in working note will be captured in Audit Working Paper along with the details of User Name , Working Note Date and Time , Status , Note and so on.
● Ctrl+W: Audit Wkg Paper : To view the Audit Working Paper during Auditing, click Ctrl+W : Audit Wkg Paper or press Ctrl+W . The details displayed in Audit Working Paper will be relevant to report from where it is triggered.
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
● F12 : Range : Click F12 : Range or press Alt+F12 to use the Range Filter option to search the specific Vouchers from the list of Ledger Vouchers displayed.
● Ctrl+F12: Value : Click on Ctrl+F12 or press Ctrl+F12 to filter the Vouchers and calculate the balances as per the specified conditions.
Click F12 : Configure or press F12 to default view to see additional information.
● Show RSF Values for Opposite Behaviour : Set this option to Yes to display the RSF for transactions with both Credit and Debit values.
● Show Narrations also : Set this to Yes option to view the Vouchers along with their respective narration.
● Show Audit Status : Set this option to Yes to view the Vouchers alongside the respective Audit Status (On Hold/Audited/Internal Observation/External Observation).
● Show Audit Note : Set this option to Yes to view the Vouchers along with their respective Audit Note.
● Show Client's Clarification : Set this option to Yes to view the Clarification provided by the client for Vouchers that have been marked for Internal Observation/External Clarification.
● Show Date and Time : Set this option to Yes to view the date on which, and time at which, clarification was provided for the listed Vouchers.
● Show Audited By : Set this option to Yes to view the person who has performed auditing on the Vouchers.
● Show Category : Set this option to Yes to view the category of clarification alongside the Vouchers.
● Show Category Of : Select the Audit Category and Vouchers marked for the chosen Category will be filtered for display.
● Show Priority : Set this option to Yes to view the Priority of the clarification required (High/Medium/Low).
● Show Clarification from : Set this option to Yes to view the user who has provided clarification, if any, for the Vouchers
● Show Vouchers of Audit Status : Select an Audit Status and the Vouchers that have been marked with the chosen Audit Status will be filtered and displayed