The Form 27EQ report assists you in generating accurate returns to be filed.
On this page
Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Reports > Statutory Reports > TCS Reports > Form 27 EQ .
Statistics of Vouchers displays the total number of transactions pertaining to a period which are categorised as Included , Excluded and Uncertain Transactions . The drill-down report of Total Number of Transactions displays the Statistics report comprising of voucher types with the corresponding voucher count.
Displays all vouchers that have the requisite information in their corresponding masters and transactions to comply with the requirements for filing the returns. These vouchers will be a part of TCS form as applicable.
1. Select Included Transactions , and press Enter . The Included Transactions Details screen appears.
● Booking Voucher: Displays the count of booking voucher that are recorded without TCS deduction to book the expenses.
● Booking with Collection Voucher: Displays the count of booking voucher that are recorded with TCS collection details.
● Collection Voucher: Displays the count of all the collection entries passed during the report period.
● Advance Receipt: Displays the count of all the advanced receipts made from the party against the service that will be provided in the future.
● Reversals: Displays the count of all the entries recorded for TCS reversal.
● Overridden by User: Displays the count the TCS vouchers that were recorded and saved by overwriting the pre-defined tax details.
Displays the count of all vouchers which are not a part of returns.
1. Select Excluded Transactions .
2. Press Enter . The Excluded Transactions Details screen appears as shown below:
3. Select the category or voucher type as applicable.
4. Press Enter . The Excluded Voucher screen will display the list of excluded vouchers for the selected voucher type.
5. Select the transaction and press Enter to view it in alteration mode.
Displays the count of all vouchers with insufficient information. These vouchers contain TCS related information that are not included in the count of Included Transactions and Excluded Transactions .
Click here , for detailed explanation on exceptions.
The Collection Details section denotes the type of collection under which each of the Included transaction is grouped.
Select the required collection under Collection Details , and press Enter . The Collection Details screen appears as shown below:
To view the PAN number of each buyer/collectee
1. Click F12: Configure .
2. Set the option Show PAN Number to Yes . The Deduction Details screen with PAN numbers appears as shown below:
This section contains details of all TCS payment vouchers of the current period. Payments made to party, petty expenses, or any statutory payments other than that of TCS are not displayed here.
1. Select the nature of payment under Particulars and press Enter , to view the Payment Voucher screen.
2. Select the required voucher and press Enter to view all the collection vouchers recorded for the selected party.
You can export Form 27 EQ in text format.
1. Press F6 ( Save ) in Form 27 EQ report, to save the return (Form 27 EQ can be exported only after it is saved). The report closes on saving. Open Form 27 EQ again.
2. Press Ctrl+E to view the Export Report screen.
3. Enter the Place and Date .
4. Specify the options Is change in Address of Responsible since last Return? and Is change in Address of Collector since last Return as required.
5. Select the required option in Appearance of Deductee Names .
6. Specify the required option in Is Regular Return Filed for Previous Period .
7. Enter the Receipt No. /Token No.
8. Press Enter to export data. The data is exported to the e-return template.