You can override service tax details defined in company level, ledgers, or groups by altering the details while recording a transaction.
1. Click F12: Configure in the voucher.
2. Set the option Allow modification of tax details for service tax? to Yes .
3. Press Ctrl+A to save changes and return to voucher.
4. Select the required sales ledger. The Sales Tax Allocation screen appears.
5. Click F12: Configure . The Service Tax Details Configuration screen appears.
o Set the option Allow alteration of tax rate during entry? to Yes .
The Service Tax Allocation screen appears as shown below:
o Select the Category .
o Enter rate of Service Tax .
o Enter rate of Swachh Bharat cess .
o Enter the rate of Krishi Kalyan cess .
6. Press Ctrl + A to save.
Note: You can also view all the service tax details such as applicable from, category and others.
To view the service tax details
● Press Alt+L on the Service Category Creation (Secondary) screen.
'Modify Tax Details in Transactions (Service Tax)' has been shared with