The Pending Advances report provides ledger-wise pending loans or advances funded.
On this page
Button options in Pending Advances report
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Other Analysis > Pending Advances .
The above report displays the details of opening Balance of Loans and advances funded along with the transactions (repayment or new loan and advances funded) carried out during the audit year and Closing Balance .
Auditor can drill down from the Pending Advances report to view ledger-wise Pending Advances Transactions.
2. Select a Ledger and press Enter to view the Ledger Vouchers report.
Click F12 : Configure or press F12 to change the default view for the above report.
● Include Squared-Off Ledgers : Set this option to Yes to display the squared Off ledgers. That is, ledgers with Loan/Advances taken and settled during the audit year.
● Show Name of Group : Set this option to Yes to display the name of immediate Group for each Ledger.
● Appearance of Name : Select the required Display Name for the Ledgers from the list of Display Name Style
● Sorting Method : Select the required sorting method for the transactions from the Sorting Methods list.
● F1 : Detailed : Click F1 : Detailed or press Alt+F1 to viewed the detailed Ledger Vouchers report displaying the No. of Days for the additions during the Audit year .
● F2: Period : Click F2 : Period or press F2 to change the selected period.
● F4: Ledger : Click F4 : Ledger or press F4 to select a different Ledger and display the Highest and Lowest Amount Transactions report for the selected ledger.
● F6: Dly Brk-up : Click F6 : Dly Brk-up or press F6 to view Transaction value and the closing balance for each day of the month.
● W : Working Note : Click on W : Working Note or press Alt+W to specify the working note details at Company or Group or Ledger level. The details provided in working note will be captured in Audit Working Paper along with the details of User Name , Working Note Date and Time , Status , Note and so on.
● Ctrl+W: Audit Wkg Paper : To view the Audit Working Paper during Auditing, click Ctrl+W : Audit Wkg Paper or press Ctrl+W . The details displayed in Audit Working Paper will be relevant to report from where it is triggered.
● F9 : Audit : Click F9 : Audit or press Alt+F9 to audit the selected Vouchers.
Note: The F9 : Audit button will be highlighted when one or more Vouchers are selected for auditing using Spacebar .
● Ctrl+F10: Remove Audit : Click Ctrl+F10 : Remove Audit or press Ctrl+F10 to change the Audit Status for the selected Vouchers as Unaudited (blank).
● S : Set Manual Sampling : Click S : Set Manual Sampling or press Alt+S to mark the selected Vouchers (using spacebar) as sampled. The manual sampling method will get applied to all such Vouchers and they will appear under the sampled column on the dashboard.
● D : Delete Manual Sampling : Click D : Delete Manual Sampling or press Alt+D to delete the Manual sampling method already applied for the selected Vouchers (using the spacebar).
● F8: Other Rep : Click F8 : Other Rep or press F8 to view related reports like Bill-wise Details , Monthly Summary , Purchase Orders , and so on.
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
● F12 : Range : Click F12 : Range or press Alt+F12 to use the Range Filter option to search the specific Vouchers from the list of Vouchers under each Voucher Type.
● F12: Configure : Click F12 : Configure or press F12 to change the default view for the above report.