To get started, you have to enable the Tax Collected at Source (TCS) module in Tally.ERP 9 and enter your company's registration details.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F11: Features > Statutory and Taxation .
2. In the Company Operations Alteration screen, set Enable Tax Collected at Source (TCS) to Yes .
3. Enable the option Set/alter TCS details . The Company Operations Alteration screen appears as shown below:
4. Enter the TAN registration number .
5. Enter the Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN) .
6. Select the Collector Type .
7. Enable the option Set/alter details of person responsible .
8. Enter the relevant details.
9. Press Enter .
10. Enable Ignore IT Exemption Limit , if required.
11. Press Enter . The TCS Collector Details screen appears as shown below:
12. Press Ctrl+A to save the details.
For more TCS configurations, click here .
'Enabling TCS' has been shared with