You can create vouchers for the stock transferred to branch office within the state by selecting the nature of transaction Interstate Transfer Outward - Principal .
This nature of transaction is provided for Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter the Reference no. .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the sales ledger grouped under Sales Accounts with Nature of transaction set to Interstate Transfer Outward - Principal .
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate .
6. Press Enter to save.
'Interstate Transfer Outward - Principal (VAT)' has been shared with