You can upload your financial reports to your website directly from Tally.ERP 9.
To upload reports from Tally.ERP 9 to a web page
1. Click O : Upload in the required report.
2. Select Web Page (HTTP/HTTPS) in the field Upload to .
3. Enter the URL .
Enter the web page address.
4. Set the option Secure Server? to Yes , if required.
Enable this option if the server uses any security protocols like SSL.
5. Enter User Name .
6. Enter Password .
Note: Reports can be uploaded without entering a user name and password if the web page server accepts anonymous connections.
7. Select the required Format .
8. Enable, disable or select additional configurations if required.
● Show Voucher Numbers also?
● Show narrations?
● Show bill wise details?
● Show Cost Centre Details also?
● Show inventory details ?
● Show additional description of Stock Item?
● Show Bank Details also?
● Show Additional Details?
● Select vouchers to show:
The upload report screen appears as shown below:
9. Press Enter to upload the report to the web page.
Uploading Reports from Tally.ERP 9 to an FTP Location
Uploading Vouchers from Tally.ERP 9 to a Web Page
'Uploading Reports from Tally.ERP 9 to a Web Page' has been shared with