The Federal Tax Authority (FTA) on time to time basis will request certain accounting information from business. This will be used to verify the information submitted in their tax returns. This audit process is common practice to ensure that businesses declare their tax accurately and in a timely manner.
The FTA seeks the information in standard electronic text file format. In Tally.ERP, you can directly generate this Audit File in the required format.
Export Audit File
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > VAT > VAT 201 .
2. Click A : Audit File . The Audit File report appears as shown:
3. Press Enter from the Vouchers with exceptions column and resolve exceptions if any.
4. Press Ctrl+E to export the audit file.
5. Enter the Created date in the Export Report screen.
6. Press Enter to export.
The exported audit file will appear as shown:
'Audit File for GCC VAT' has been shared with