An expenses ledger is used for booking expenses. It can be created by selecting the Nature of Payment during ledger creation.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledgers > Create .
2. Enter the Name .
3. Select Indirect Expenses as the group name in the Under field.
4. Set Inventory values are affected to No .
5. Enable the option Is TDS Applicable? .
6. Select the Nature of Payment from the List of Nature of Payments .
7. Press Enter to save.
'Expenses Ledger (TDS)' has been shared with