When the company data is split, the unreconciled transactions are automatically updated in the opening BRS details of the second child company. You can remove all or selected unreconciled transactions listed in opening BRS.
To remove the opening BRS
1. Open the second child company.
2. Go to Gateway of Tally > Banking > Bank Reconciliation .
3. Select the desired bank from the Select Bank screen.
4. Select the bank from the List of Banks.
The Bank Reconciliation screen appears as shown below:
5. Click U : Opening BRS to view the Opening Bank Allocations screen.
The list of all unreconciled transactions of the particular bank ledger appears in the Opening Bank Allocations screen.
6. Press Spacebar in the Date field to remove the transaction from unreconciled list.
7. Press Ctrl+A to accept.
Note: For Tally.ERP 9 Release 5.0 and above, the button Delete All ( Ctrl+X ) is provided in the Opening Bank Allocations screen. Click the button to delete all the transaction from unreconciled list.
Your email with the article link has been sent.