Form 24Q is a Quarterly statement which contains the details of the salary paid and tax deducted from the employees, that an Employer needs to submit to the department in each Quarter.
To print Form 24Q
● Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Payroll Reports > Statutory Reports > Income Tax > Returns > Form 24Q.
● Specify the Name, Designation and Address of the person responsible for deducting the TDS along.
● Select the Quarter which the TDS returns have to filed.
● Specify the Date and Place.
● Press Enter to Print Form 24Q
Along with the Fo r m 24Q , Annexure I and Annexure II is also required to be submitted. Annexure I is required to be filed with Form 24Q in all four quarters while Annexure II has to be filed only in the last Quarter.
'Form 24Q (Payroll)' has been shared with