You can record the sales treated as deemed exports by selecting the nature of transaction Deemed Export .
This nature of transaction is provided for Assam, Chandigarh, Delhi, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal.
To record an invoice for deemed export
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter Reference no.
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the sales ledger grouped under Sales Accounts with Nature of transaction set to Deemed Export .
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate .
6. Set the option Provide VAT details? to Yes . In the Statutory Details screen,
o Select the Form to receive as shown below:
o Enter the Form serial no. , Form no. and Date .
o Press Enter to save.
The sales invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
'Deemed Exports (VAT)' has been shared with