You can record the sales treated as deemed exports by selecting the nature of transaction Deemed Export .
This nature of transaction is provided for Assam, Chandigarh, Delhi, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal.
To record an invoice for deemed export
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter Reference no.
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the sales ledger grouped under Sales Accounts with Nature of transaction set to Deemed Export .
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate .
6. Set the option Provide VAT details? to Yes . In the Statutory Details screen,
o Select the Form to receive as shown below:
o Enter the Form serial no. , Form no. and Date .
o Press Enter to save.
The sales invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
'Deemed Exports (VAT)' has been shared with