The Audit Journals report provides the facility to view and pass the Finalisation Entries which are required to finalise the Books of Accounts.
On this page
Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit Journals .
The above report displays all the Finalisation Entries passed using the Finalisation Flag available in the Audit Journal Voucher Creation screen.
The Finalisation Flag can be used to pass the entries that will affect the Profit/(Loss) before Interest , Depreciation and Tax in the Schedule-VI Profit & Loss A/c . Profit & Loss A/c Ledger is not available for selection when this flag is selected in the Audit Journal creation.
● F1 : Detailed : Click F1 : Detailed or press Alt+F1 to viewed the detailed Audit Journals report. This will display the debit and credit aspects of the transactions in the report.
● F9 : Audit : Click F9 : Audit or press Alt+F9 to audit the selected Vouchers.
Note: The F9 : Audit button will be highlighted when one or more Vouchers is/are selected.
● F7: Audit Jrnl : Click F7 : Audit Jrnl or press F7 to pass the Finalisation Entries which are required to finalise the Books of Accounts using the Journal Voucher .
● Ctrl+F10: Remove Audit : Click Ctrl+F10 : Remove Audit or press Ctrl+F10 to change the Audit Status for the selected Vouchers as Unaudited .
● S : Set Manual Sampling : Click S : Set Manual Sampling or press Alt+S to mark the selected Vouchers as sampled. The manual sampling method will get applied to all such Vouchers and they will appear under the sampled column on the dashboard.
● D : Delete Manual Sampling : Click D : Delete Manual Sampling or press Alt+D to delete the Manual sampling method already applied for the selected Vouchers.
● W : Working Note : Click W : Working Note or press Alt+W to specify the working note details at Company or Group or Ledger or Voucher level. The details provided in working note will be captured in Audit Working Paper along with the details of User Name , Working Note , Date and Time , Status , Note and so on.
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10: Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
● F12 : Range : Click F12 : Range or press Alt+F12 to use the Range Filter option to search the specific Vouchers from the list of Ledger Vouchers displayed.
● Ctrl+F12: Value : Click Ctrl+F12 or press Ctrl+F12 to filter the Vouchers and calculate the balances as per the specified conditions.
Click F12 : Configure or press F12 to change the default view of this report as shown below:
● Show Narrations also : Set this option to Yes to display the Narration entered by the Client during the voucher entry.
● Show Audit Status : Set this option to Yes to display the Audit Status as selected by the Auditor during the Audit. This option is set to Yes by default.
● Show Audit Note : Set this option to Yes to display the Audit Note as entered by the Auditor during the Audit. This option is set to Yes by default.
● Show Client's Clarification : Set this option to Yes to display the Clarification Note entered by the Client for the Vouchers marked as Need Clarification by the Auditor.
● Show Date and Time : Set this option to Yes to view the date on which, and time at which, clarification was provided for the listed Vouchers.
● Show Audited By : Set this option to Yes to view the person who has performed auditing on the Vouchers.
● Show Clarification from : Set this option to Yes to view the user who has provided clarification, if any, for the Vouchers.
● Show Vouchers of Audit Status : Select an Audit Status and the Vouchers that have been marked with the chosen Audit Status will be filtered and displayed.
● Sorting Method : Select the required sorting method -Alphabetical, Amount-wise, Currency-wise, Default, Sequence of Entry, Voucher Number for the transactions from the list of Sorting Methods .