In Tally.ERP 9, you can process Employer PF Admin Charges using a journal voucher.
Note: EDLI Admin Charges are waived of by EPFO with effect from 01-Apr-2017.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F7: Journal .
2. Press F2 to change the Voucher Date.
3. Press Ctrl+O to auto fill the details.
4. Enter the From and To date in the Other Charges Auto Fill screen.
5. Select the appropriate Employee Category.
6. Select the Employee/Group from the List of Employees/Group .
7. Select the appropriate Expense Ledger from the List of Ledger Accounts .
8. Select the appropriate PF Admin Pay Head i n Admin Charges (A/c No.2) .
9. Select the appropriate EDLI Contribution Pay Head i n EDLI Contribution (A/c No.21), as shown below:
10. Press Enter to return to the Accounting Voucher Creation screen.
11. Press Enter to save.
Note: Select All Items as Employee/Group for Tally.ERP 9 to automatically apply the minimum administrative charges as given below:
♦ Employer PF Administrative charges, EDLI Contribution & EDLI Administrative charges are calculated based on the PF Gross at 0.5%, 0.5% and nil respectively.
♦ The minimum charges payable for Employer PF Administrative and Employer EDLI Administrative is configured as Rs. 500/- and Rs. 200/- respectively.
'Record Employer PF Admin Charges (Payroll)' has been shared with