You can record purchase of goods on high seas by selecting the nature of transaction Purchase High Seas .
This nature of transaction is provided for Assam, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Kerala, Maharashtra, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, and West Bengal.
To record an invoice for high seas purchases
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchase .
2. Enter the Supplier invoice no. and Date .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the purchase ledger grouped under Purchase Accounts with the Nature of transaction set to Purchase High seas .
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate . The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
6. Press Enter to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.
'Purchase on High Seas (VAT)' has been shared with