You can record purchase of goods on high seas by selecting the nature of transaction Purchase High Seas .
This nature of transaction is provided for Assam, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala, Maharashtra, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, and West Bengal.
To record an invoice for high seas purchases
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchase .
2. Enter the Supplier invoice no. and Date .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the purchase ledger grouped under Purchase Accounts with the Nature of transaction set to Purchase High seas .
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate . The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
6. Press Enter to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.
'Purchase on High Seas (VAT)' has been shared with