As per the Accounting Principles, a Contra entry is a transaction involving transfer of cash between one Cash A/c to another or one Cash A/c to another Bank A/c i.e., is a transaction indicating transfer of funds from:
● Cash account to Cash account
● Cash account to Bank account
● Bank account to Cash account
● Bank account to Bank account
To view the Contra Voucher Entry Screen,
● Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers
● Select F4: Contra from the Button Bar or press F4 .
Click on the following links for more:
● Creating Contra Entry in Single Entry Mode
● Creating Contra Entry in Double Entry Mode
Note: Use the options available in the Button Bar for more additional features and navigation.
'Introduction to Contra Voucher' has been shared with